Friday, April 26, 2013

"Real" Health Insurance

This morning, I went shopping and ended up getting an assortment of fresh fish, fruits and vegetables.

 

 Of course, I added some Sub-lingual B-12, mouthwash, gentle enough for children shampoo and an assortment of nuts. As I was checking out, I thought of how this was my "real" health insurance. It has become a habit to go to where I have been informed by former distributors that the fish is fresh. Getting organic apples and celery has become a must due to pesticide issues. All natural supplements and gentle "greener" cleaners are increasingly important. It seems like everything that is in my cart and kitchen is an ode to health and clean living. Who would have thunk it?

However the oc·ca·sion·al Chili Cheese with Onions Hot Dog (CCO) at Arbetters in Westchester will always be an indulgence.  Seeing how people age and develop dependencies on medications has opened my eyes to the importance of what we put into our bodies.  Just listen to some of the side effects on any drug commercial on TV.  This is getting serious!  Not that I'm afraid of aging or the inevitable end of all living beings, but the journey can be a more pleasant one if we are cautious and caring with ourselves.


  Save on Everyday Supplies!

No comments: